unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running Unomi on Docker
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2019 14:32:02 GMT
Sorry JB I forgot our discussion the other day :)

Could we get the Karaf docker generation to work with docker-compose so
that we can use the ElasticSearch images ?

Anyway we could look at a scenario such as :
- 1.4.0 with Docker done manually
- 1.5.0 with Karaf 4.2, possibly ES 7 and the new Docker generation ?

I'd like to release 1.4.0 soon as it is relatively stable and I think it
would be good to have a release outside of incubation, so I would prefer to
avoid having too much coming into the master right away. What do you think?

Regards,
  Serge...