unomi-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Sigdestad <...@enonic.com>
Subject Re: Graduation press release call for quotes
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 14:40:52 GMT
Here is a quote from us at Enonic:

“Apache Unomi is posed to disrupt the Customer Data Platform market” says Thomas Sigdestad,
CTO at Enonic and co-chair of the CDP standards work at OASIS open. “The CDP marketplace
is lacking from a standard way of exchanging data, and the vendor space is overrepresented
by closed source and proprietary cloud offerings. This effectively limits the potential and
adoption of CDP in general. Unomi is not merely open source, but also the reference implementation
of the imminent CDP standard. Companies betting on Unomi will benefit from faster and simpler
integrations without locking their customer data into yet another silo”.
‌‌
Vennlig hilsen/Best regards
Enonic AS

Thomas Sigdestad
CTO

https://enonic.com <https://enonic.com/> - Better customer journeys

> On 21 Feb 2019, at 13:32, Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> As Apache Unomi has successfully graduated (yeah !) yesterday, we are working on organizing
press release material.

> We would love to have quotes from the community included in the official Apache press
release. As you may guess we are on a tight schedule so we need quotes quickly as the PR is
slated for March 11th. Therefore if you could get quotes to me by March 6th that would be
fantastic.

> Here is an example of a quote from the Apache Airflow PR :
>
> "Our clients just love Apache Airflow. Airflow has been a part of all our Data pipelines
created in past 2 years acting as the ringmaster and taming our Machine Learning and ETL Pipelines,"
said Kaxil Naik, Data Engineer at Data Reply. "It has helped us create a Single View for our
client's entire data ecosystem. Airflow's Data-aware scheduling and error-handling helped
automate the entire report generation process reliably without any human intervention. It
easily integrates with Google Cloud (and other major cloud providers) as well and allows non-technical
personnel to use it without a steep learning curve because of Airflow’s configuration-as-a-code
paradigm."

> As you can see it is a good opportunity to talk about how you use Apache Unomi and affiliations
are also mentioned so your company will be visible in the Apache PR.

> I am not sure if there is a limit on the number of quotes allowed in a PR, so I hope
we won't have to have to select the quotes but I thank you for your understanding if we need
to filter them. However, we want to have a "users" page on the Apache Unomi website and will
definitely include the same quotes there (unless you explicitely tell us not to) and won't
have a limit there.