unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Graduation press release call for quotes
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:32:39 GMT
Hello all,

As Apache Unomi has successfully graduated (yeah !) yesterday, we are
working on organizing press release material.

We would love to have quotes from the community included in the official
Apache press release. As you may guess we are on a tight schedule so we
need quotes quickly as the PR is slated for March 11th. Therefore if you
could get quotes to me by March 6th that would be fantastic.

Here is an example of a quote from the Apache Airflow PR :

"Our clients just love Apache Airflow. Airflow has been a part of all our
Data pipelines created in past 2 years acting as the ringmaster and taming
our Machine Learning and ETL Pipelines," said Kaxil Naik, Data Engineer at
Data Reply. "It has helped us create a Single View for our client's entire
data ecosystem. Airflow's Data-aware scheduling and error-handling helped
automate the entire report generation process reliably without any human
intervention. It easily integrates with Google Cloud (and other major cloud
providers) as well and allows non-technical personnel to use it without a
steep learning curve because of Airflow’s configuration-as-a-code paradigm."

As you can see it is a good opportunity to talk about how you use Apache
Unomi and affiliations are also mentioned so your company will be visible
in the Apache PR.

I am not sure if there is a limit on the number of quotes allowed in a PR,
so I hope we won't have to have to select the quotes but I thank you for
your understanding if we need to filter them. However, we want to have a
"users" page on the Apache Unomi website and will definitely include the
same quotes there (unless you explicitely tell us not to) and won't have a
limit there.

Regards,
  Serge...