unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Merge Profiles based on Multiple Properties
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 16:55:09 GMT
It looks like this rule is working just not as I expected it to.

I have to profiles that share the same properties.ssn. When I update a
property in one of the profiles (the one created last), it updates the
property of the other profile. Seems like the two profiles are in a one-way
sync, changes on one profile are reflected on the other.

Unfortunately, the mergedWith property is still null. I would expect that
when the profiles are merged based on the rule, it would set the
mergedWith to the itemId of the merged profile. Am I missing something to
get this mergedWith property to be set?