unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Unomi Tutorial, Installing on Ubuntu
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 15:15:31 GMT
Alright, I move the tutorial and added a section to resources. While I was
in there, I put the video embeds side by side with the title, grabbed the
slide share link for those other two videos, and put in a description from
Youtube to fill some whitespace (screenshot attached). Let me know what you
think, I can always back that out.

<

Should there be a
> “Tutorials” section with subsections like: Installation on Ubuntu, Creating
> Profiles, Searching Profiles, Creating Rules, Creating Sessions and Events?

adding that to this
> tutorial this week.

help with anything.

Ghen <