unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Merge Profiles based on Multiple Properties
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 16:38:06 GMT
Hello again,

I am trying to set up Unomi so that profiles are merged based on first
name, last name, and SSN. I'm not finding a clear example for exactly how
to do this. I would like to get an example working and add it to this
tutorial I have going.

It looks like I need to set up a rule for this, I'm thinking I can use the
profileUpdatedEventCondition. What I'm confused about is what the action
should look like? I see the note in the documentation
about MergeProfileOnPropertyAction. I'm just not sure how the rule JSON
should look.

Also, it seems like only 1 property can be used for merging profiles, is
that correct?