unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Merge Profiles based on Multiple Properties
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 23:21:39 GMT
Thanks Serge, always appreciate your guidance.

I tried the debugger, I'm not to familiar with that but I got intellij
setup and was able to connect to it so I will rerun the test and let you
know what I see.

When you say "activate some logging," is that like a log level? I was
exploring the code and found where it looks like the merge happens. Are you
suggesting I add some logging or can I bump up the log level and see more
of what's going on?