unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Unomi Tutorial, Installing on Ubuntu
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 03:33:14 GMT
Ok, I moved it over to the site:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi-site/pull/11

Let me know if you'd like to see any changes.

For the resource page, instead of embedding the videos, what do you think
about just links that open in new tabs to resources and adding headings
like: Videos, Slides, Articles, Tutorials, Examples, etc. I feel like I've
seen a lot more on Slideshare, medium and youtube than what's on the site
right now.

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 9:29 AM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:

> Right on, will take a look
>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 9:28 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello Michael,
>>
>> I put a comment on the PR I don't know if you saw it. I'd prefer to
>> have the tutorial in the site project than in the manual directly.
>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pull/70#issuecomment-439050505
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Serge...
>> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:10 PM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > You’re welcome! My only concern is around the lessThan vs greaterThan
>> condition in the rules example. I’ll run it again but it felt backwards to
>> me. I plan on exploring segmentation too so once I have something for that
>> I can add it as well, probably working get to that this month, maybe next.

>> https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pull/70

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UNOMI-210

>> the

>> “Tutorials” section with subsections like: Installation on Ubuntu, Creating
>> Profiles, Searching Profiles, Creating Rules, Creating Sessions and Events?

>> tutorial this week.

>> contribute.

you like to

<