unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Rule Evaluation Problem
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2018 21:31:48 GMT
Hello again,

I am trying to get a proof of concept setup and I'm really struggling with
how rules work. It seems that this simple rule is not being evaluated and
I've tried a lot of combinations but still this won't perform as expected,
I was hoping someone could just glance at the JSON I'm working with and let
me know if there's something I'm missing.

I have a rule and a profile attached and I don't understand why the rule
work update the property on the profile as expected. I've tried to make
updated to the annualIncome property thinking it would trigger the rule but
that doesn't seem to work.

I would like to provide more docs to this project but I can't seem to
figure any of the features beyond updating profiles out enough to document
them.

Please let me know what you think of this profile and rule, I expected the
eligibility property to be set to "yes" for the profile.