unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Running Unomi on Docker
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2018 14:44:50 GMT
Thanks JB, I looked at that and based my image on your Dockerfile. That was
really helpful to get the image setup. I can't figure out how to start
Karaf but I can figure out how to start Unomi. I looked into how to run
commands on boot, I tried something like this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26434360/script-karaf-shell-commands

This is what I have in my startup script, does this look the the right way
to start and run Unomi in the container:

#!/bin/sh
$KARAF_HOME/bin/start
sleep 60
$KARAF_HOME/bin/client "unomi:start"