unomi-users mailing list archives

From Otavio Rodrigues Machado <omach...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject Re: Some articles talking about Unomi
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:43:42 GMT
Hey, Michael!
Karaf is a container where you can deploy new code, basically. You can take
a look at its documentation, but as a short answer, I would say you can do
all those things in different projects, completely separated from Unomi
itself – only having it as a dependency, of course, so you can use its
ActionExecutor interface –, generate your projects jar and put it in the
deploy folder inside Unomi.

If you want to know more about OSGi implementation and the way it is done
in Unomi, I think reading about Apache Felix <http://felix.apache.org/> is
more recommended.

--