unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unomi Tutorial, Installing on Ubuntu
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:28:11 GMT
Hello Michael,

I put a comment on the PR I don't know if you saw it. I'd prefer to
have the tutorial in the site project than in the manual directly.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pull/70#issuecomment-439050505

Regards,
  Serge...
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:10 PM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:

> You’re welcome! My only concern is around the lessThan vs greaterThan condition in
the rules example. I’ll run it again but it felt backwards to me. I plan on exploring segmentation
too so once I have something for that I can add it as well, probably working get to that this
month, maybe next.

> On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:29 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Very nice. I will look at this asap and if its ok I'll merge it
>> directly. Thanks for the contribution !
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Serge...
>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 3:06 PM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I was able to get a PR out for adding this to the documentation: https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pull/70
>> >
>> > Also, put in an issue in JIRA so the PR and commits will have a tag: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UNOMI-210

section with subsections like: Installation on Ubuntu, Creating Profiles, Searching Profiles,
Creating Rules, Creating Sessions and Events?

Ubuntu: https://github.com/mikeghen/unomi-tutorial

other things people have shared here (like installing as a service, clearing the ES database)
later