unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unomi Tutorial, Installing on Ubuntu
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 17:30:06 GMT
We could put a Tutorials in the documentation section or put it in the
Resources, both are possible.

Regards,
  Serge...
On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 2:30 PM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:

> Where would this best fit into the docs? Should there be a “Tutorials” section with
subsections like: Installation on Ubuntu, Creating Profiles, Searching Profiles, Creating
Rules, Creating Sessions and Events?

> I finally got a rule working so I’ll be adding that to this tutorial this week.
>
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 5:02 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> That's great, let me know if you need help with anything.
>>
>> Regards,
>>   Serge...
>> On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 1:32 AM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I'd be happy to add it! Will look into the docs for how to contribute.

have shared here (like installing as a service, clearing the ES database) later