unomi-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Some articles talking about Unomi
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:49:52 GMT
Hi,

I would say reading Karaf user guide is a good start. Karaf doesn't
require to know OSGi (even if it's better to fully understand all the
details).

http://karaf.apache.org

Apache Karaf is an application runtime, with lot of features and
extensions (like Decanter, Cellar, Cave,  and the coming Winegrower and
Vineyard new ones).

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré