unomi-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Running Unomi, Systemd
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2018 05:21:49 GMT
Can you check in the wrapper.log ? What Java version are you using ?

By the way, you can find the blog about Karaf and Docker there:
http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=839

Basically, you just have to do:

docker/build.sh --from-local-dist --archive /path/to/unomi.tar.gz
--image-name unomi

Then you will have a Docker image (don't forget to expose the 8181 port
number).

Regards
JB

--