unomi-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ghen <m...@mikeghen.com>
Subject Re: Checking Unomi Log Files
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2018 18:16:40 GMT
Nice! I think the ES thing was clear in the quickstart, my issue was just
finding the wrong instructions for installing ES, just wasn't thinking
about it when I installed it.

I think a note in the quickstart about checking the logs would be a good
addition. Maybe in a "troubleshooting" section. I have never used Karaf
before so I didn't know where to look. Did a "find / -name unomi.log" and
got nothing, didn't think to look for karaf.log.

Thanks for the quick response, very helpful