unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I create events
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 08:33:31 GMT
Hello Michael,

Events can be of any type, but some types are usually used for page
views such as the "view" eventType.

Once you have a JSON object for an event defined, you can send it to
Unomi through either the EventCollector or the Context servlets. They
both accept a JSON array of events in their body, although the payload
is a little different. You can find details on how to do this here :
http://unomi.incubator.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_running_unomi

Regards,
  Serge...

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 5:44 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:

> Hi Michael
>
> What kind of event do you want to process ?
>
> Regards
> JB
> Le 7 oct. 2018, à 21:08, Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> a écrit:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm working on using Unomi as a backend for a client relationship management system
and I'm just exploring the API. I understand Sessions and Profiles now and have been able
to create them.

>> I'm wondering how to create events. I only see POST routes for /campaigns/event/.
I don't think CampaignEvent and Event are the same since CampaginEvent's don't seem to have
the source-target schema that's described in the documentation.