unomi-users mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Troubleshooting 204 errors
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:55:16 GMT
Hello Michael,

You shouldn’t have any of those property types errors. If it’s possible at this point
I would suggest clearing the ElasticSearch data and re-starting Unomi. Otherwise we will need
to investigate more precisely but it might take more time. Also please don’t hesitate to
post longer log entries as stack traces can be very useful to understand where the problem
is coming from.

Regards,
  Serge…

> On 16 Oct 2018, at 00:13, Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com> wrote:
>
> Serge, good suggestion! I removed that line, still 204.
>
> I went into karaf.log and see a lot of these messages:
>
> 2018-10-15T22:05:01,912 | ERROR | Timer-4 | ElasticSearchPersistenceServiceImpl | 168
- org.apache.unomi.persistence-elasticsearch-core - 1.3.0.incubating | Error while executing
in class loaderjava.lang.Exception: Error loading itemType=org.apache.unomi.api.PropertyType
query={

> 2018-10-15T22:05:01,915 | ERROR | Timer-4 | ProfileServiceImpl | 179 - org.apache.unomi.services
- 1.3.0.incubating | Error loading property types from persistence service

> These seem to be happening every 10 seconds. I'm not sure if this is related to the request
I am making or not. Any advice? I'm trying to just test out how the goals functionality works.

> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 4:47 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org <mailto:shuber@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Oh and just looking at your query, try removing the
> "propertyValuesDateExpr": [],
> line.
>
> Regards,
>   Serge...
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:45 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org <mailto:shuber@apache.org>>
wrote:

> > Hello Michael,
> >
> > Did you check the Unomi logs in data/log/karaf.log ? Usually it should
> > tell you what's going on.
> >
> > I usually use the log:tail command in the the Karaf shell when working
> > on requests. And you could also set CXF to debug if it's rejecting
> > some malformed JSON.
> >
> > Regards,
> >   Serge...
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 4:28 AM Michael Ghen <mike@mikeghen.com <mailto:mike@mikeghen.com>>
wrote:

> > > When I start using a new part of the API, I keep running into 204 errors (no
content). Sometimes I can resolve them by reformatting my JSON.