unomi-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: generate Unomi 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:06:38 GMT
Hello Thaisa,

Could you describe the issues you were facing when building the
SNAPSHOT ? The most common one is tests that don't work properly but
you could also prevent them from running as these failures are not
systematic (it's a timing issue that still needs to be correct) but
doesn't affect in any mean the quality of the release.

Regards,
  Serge...