unomi-dev mailing list archives

From Serge Huber <shu...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Roadshow Chicago, Call for Presentations
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2019 19:35:27 GMT
Hello Michael,

Yes that would be fantastic. For the moment I have no plans for those
dates but you never know.

Anyway please don't hesitate to ask for anything, let's help you make
Unomi shine!

Regards,
  Serge...

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY to evaluate, get trained and to discover why Jahia is a leading User
Experience Platform (UXP) for Digital Transformation.