uima-user mailing list archives

From Benedict Holland <benedict.m.holl...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse ClassNotFoundException
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 15:45:30 GMT
Hi All,

I have a java annotator called annotators.SentenceSplittingAnnotator with
an associated xml descriptor. When I define the "Name of the Java class
file", I browse and select "annotators.SentenceSplittingAnnotator". I then
go to save the xml file and I get the following error:

The Descriptor is invalid for the following reason:
ResourceInitilizationException: the class
annotators.SentenceSplittingAnnotator could not be found. (Descriptor:
file:/Sentencesplittingannotator.sml) caused by: ClassNotFoundException:
annotators.SentenceSplittingAnnotator cannot be found by
org.apache.uima.runtime_3.0.2.

I updated to the latest version of uima 3.0.2 and eclipse to 2019-03. Any
ideas what could be causing the problem?

Thanks,
~Ben