uima-user mailing list archives

From Rune Stilling ...@unsilo.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of the CVD viewer?
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 10:29:17 GMT
Hi

I just got the CAS Editor up and running. It seems that this tool is more actively being developed.
Is that so?

/Rune

> Den 8. okt. 2018 kl. 17.48 skrev Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:
>
> One alternative that may be useful is the DocumentAnalyzer.
> https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/tools.html#ugr.tools.doc_analyzer
>
> Patches welcome :-)
>
> -Marshall
>
> On 10/8/2018 11:27 AM, Rune Stilling wrote:
>> Hi list
>>
>> We are using the CVD-viewer to view rather complex annotation document but have stumbled
upon some problems.

>> First of all scrolling in the bottom left annotation pane is possible on a Mac. The
scroll bar simply never shows up and moving the cursor downwards doesn’t move the contents.
This makes the viewer very limited in use.

>> Secondly I really miss a search function in the text view especially, so that it
would be possible to look up specific words.

>> Is the tool still actively being developed at all? Aren’t people using it, and
if not, then how do they analyze their results? Just by looking the cas.xmi file or?