uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of the CVD viewer?
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 13:49:44 GMT
Hi,

I don't think there's current work being done on this tool, but patches are
always welcome!

-Marshall

On 5/1/2019 6:29 AM, Rune Stilling wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just got the CAS Editor up and running. It seems that this tool is more actively being
developed. Is that so?

> /Rune
>
>> Den 8. okt. 2018 kl. 17.48 skrev Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:
>>
>> One alternative that may be useful is the DocumentAnalyzer.
>> https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/tools.html#ugr.tools.doc_analyzer
>>
>> Patches welcome :-)
>>
>> -Marshall
>>
>> On 10/8/2018 11:27 AM, Rune Stilling wrote:
>>> Hi list
>>>
>>> We are using the CVD-viewer to view rather complex annotation document but have
stumbled upon some problems.

>>> First of all scrolling in the bottom left annotation pane is possible on a Mac.
The scroll bar simply never shows up and moving the cursor downwards doesn’t move the contents.
This makes the viewer very limited in use.

>>> Secondly I really miss a search function in the text view especially, so that
it would be possible to look up specific words.

>>> Is the tool still actively being developed at all? Aren’t people using it,
and if not, then how do they analyze their results? Just by looking the cas.xmi file or?