uima-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Ludwig <chlud...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject uimaFit v3 / DKPro
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 15:36:12 GMT
Hi Richard,

may I ask how far you got with uimaFIT v3 ? Does it already make sense
to base new code on the branch you mentioned below or do you think
it's still too unstable?

I am in the early stages of a text analysis project that might use
UIMA, uimaFIT, and (possibly)  DKPro. If a release of uimaFIT v3 is in
sight, then I'd rather save myself a rewrite. On the other hand, I am
a UIMA newbie; I might have a hard time to tell errors in my code
apart from things that are broken due to the upgrade.

Cheers!
Christoph

on 2018-10-02, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote in in
https://narkive.com/2yAjsNFi.2: