uima-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Krot <tal...@gmail.com>
Subject how to regenerate type system files in descriptor/ directory
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 16:47:49 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out which files in uima ruta project need to be
tracked in git and which not. I have noticed that certain files in the
directory descriptor/, namely those that correspond to my own scripts, have
absolute paths. Therefore I decided to delete such files.

These files are however necessary for running a ruta script. Hence a
qwestion:

*how to regenerate type system files of user-defined classes in
eclipse/uima workbench?*

Based on my observations, generation of typesystem files happens when a
project is imported in eclipse*. *Therefore I had to remove and re-add my
project. Is there a magic button that instructs eclipse to regenerate
missing components?

Best regards,
Nikolai