uima-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Krot <tal...@gmail.com>
Subject how to set scriptPath
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2019 20:46:50 GMT
Hi,

In a ruta rule script, I want to include and run another script that is
located in a subdirectory w.r.t to the location of the current script. From
reading the documentation, it seems that the variable *scriptPath* needs to
be set to that subdirectory for *SCRIPT* directive to work. Or am I wrong?

I can not figure out how to set *scriptPath*. One possibility would be to
add this configuration to *descriptor/BasicEngine.xml* file. Unfortunately,
I can not find any example of how to accomplish it. Should it be like below?

<nameValuePair>
>   <name>scriptPath</name>
>    <value>
>         <string>path/to/subdirectory</string>
>    </value>
> </nameValuePair>

What if I want to set several path values?
Do values need to be relative to the project root directory?

Thank you in advance,
Nikolai