uima-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Krot <tal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running UIMA Ruta ExampleProject
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 12:46:40 GMT
Hallo Peter,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As recommended, I tried Photon (4.8.0), this time on Ubuntu 18.04
(openjdk-11), everything from the official repository. I applied the same
steps as before, except

5) in Eclipse, go to ExampleProject/input/Example1.txt, right click, select
[Debug As]. There is no ready configuration, so i created one. Well, the
only thing I did was pointing Launch script to Main.ruta.

The error now is different, "Cannot connect to VM, socket closed". When I
just [Run as], the error pops up

Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
> java.lang.LayerInstantiationException: Package
> jdk.internal.jimage.decompressor in both module jrt.fs and module java.base

 looks like something really wrong.. I know this is not related to UIMA
Ruta, but perhaps you could provide me with further advice on that?

Best regards,
Nikolai