uima-user mailing list archives

From Nikolai Krot <tal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem running UIMA Ruta ExampleProject
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:55:52 GMT
Hi Peter,

An update: I have experimented with Eclipse and now I tend to believe that
what made the ExampleProject work is
* not compiling ruta-2.7.0 and setting UIMA_HOME variable to point to it;
* but rather running [UIMA Ruta/Update project] on the project.

Please consider this issue solved.

Best regards,
Nikolai

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:11 AM Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>

> hmm strange, that should not be necessary and I do not know why it has
> any influence at all.
>
> I'll try to reproduce your problem anyway. Maybe I find the source of
> the problem in Ruta.
>

> Best,
>

> Peter
>

> Am 15.04.2019 um 22:29 schrieb Nikolai Krot:
> > Hi Peter,
> >
> > Finally, things started to work. Though I can not tell why exactly.
> > Retrospectively, i would guess it happened once I compiled the stuff in
> > ruta-2.7.0 directory and set UIMA_HOME variable. Not sure nor willing to
> > investigate it.
> >
> > I think this page
> >
> https://uima.apache.org/d/ruta-current/tools.ruta.book.html#section.ugr.tools.ruta.workbench.install
> > does not mention it but I remember reading something somewhere else...
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Nikolai
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:54 PM Peter Klügl <peter.kluegl@averbis.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>

> >> I tested it with Windows 10, Eclipse 4.8, Java 8.
> >>

> >> I'll take a closer look at it the next days.
> >>

> >> Best,
> >>

> >> Peter

> >> java.base
> step
> >> 1,

> for
> >>>>

> %2Fhome%2Fkrot%2Feclipse-other%2Fruta-2.7.0%2Fexample-projects%2FExampleProject%2Finput,
> >>>>

> %2Fhome%2Fkrot%2Feclipse-other%2Fruta-2.7.0%2Fexample-projects%2FExampleProject%2Foutput,
> >>>>

> org.apache.uima.ruta.ide.launching.RutaLauncher.throwException(RutaLauncher.java:172)
> >>>>

> org.apache.uima.ruta.ide.launching.RutaLauncher.parseCmdLineArgs(RutaLauncher.java:111)
> >>>>

> org.apache.uima.ruta.ide.launching.RutaLauncher.main(RutaLauncher.java:176)
> >> configuration,

> eclipse

> button

> >> same