uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: how to set scriptPath
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 07:27:04 GMT
Hi,

I assume that you use a simple Ruta project (compared to a maven project
with the ruta-maven-plugin)?

Normally, you should not need to set the scriptPaths configuration
parameter as it is set automatically by the builder to the absolute
paths to the "script" folder of your ruta project.

The file "descriptor/BasicEngine.xml" is only the template for the
generated descriptors for your Ruta scripts. Thus, is isn't used for
launching scripts.

Can you check the parameter value of the descriptor of the Ruta script
you want to run?

If you want to use an additional script, you can simply import it in
your script (using the correct package with "SCRIPT" and then execute it
with "CALL"). The Workbench should take care of all the configuration.

In any case this works not as expected, here are the two configuration
parameter values you would need to set:

            <nameValuePair>
                <name>scriptPaths</name>
                <value>
                    <array>
                        <string>C:/src/ws/ws-ta/ARutaTest/script</string>
                    </array>
                </value>
            </nameValuePair>

            <nameValuePair>
                <name>additionalScripts</name>
                <value>
                    <array>
                        <string>uima.example.Test2</string>
                    </array>
                </value>
            </nameValuePair>

Please mind the "s" in scriptPaths. The values can be relative, but the
to datapath, which can be set in the project preferences.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Peter

--