uima-user mailing list archives

From "Horsmann, Tobias" <tobias.horsm...@uni-due.de>
Subject Reminder: Participating in our DKPro Core survey
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2019 12:30:33 GMT
Dear UIMA users,
this is a reminder for participating in our DKPro Core survey.

The survey is conducted by the UKP Lab, Technische Universit├Ąt Darmstadt, and the LTL, University
of Duisburg-Essen. DKPro Core is a collection of software components for Natural Language
Processing (NLP) based on the Apache UIMA framework (https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-core).

If you have already participated please ignore this reminder. If you haven't participated
yet you would help us a lot in doing so: http://soscisurvey.de/dkproSurvey/. Feel free to
forward the survey link to other users who might be interested in participating.

Thank you a lot for your time and effort.
Best,
Tobias