uima-user mailing list archives

From Florian <f.allgoe...@web.de>
Subject Customizing Sample Pinger of Uima
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:43:25 GMT
Hello everyone,

I have two questions about the given sample pinger example of Uima.

It is possible to set the minimal numbers of instances of a service to
zero? If I set the min-variable to zero uima is always starting a new
instance, when the last one is shutdown. Is this behavior intended or
is there a way to prevent the start of a new instance, when there is no
calls to the service? As we have some services that a rarely used, we
would only like to start instances on demand.

Secondly is there also a option to call specific instances of a service
and restart them? We would like to do health checks for individual
instances and restart them if needed.

Best Regards

Florian