uima-user mailing list archives

From "Kameron Cole" <kameronc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Integrating UIMA in Java Perspetive of Watson Explorer Studio v12
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 16:06:56 GMT

In the past the integration was simple - just following the steps outlined
in the UIMA guide allowed us to "Add UIMA Nature" to Studio projects.

In this new V12, I have done:

1.  Made sure to use the UIMA 2.10.x repo, consistent with other UIMA jars
in the plugins directory of WEX Studio.  This shows installation
successful!
2. Imported the UIMA examples into Studio.  Also successful
3.  Shut down Studio, and restarted with -clean argument.

No visible signs of integration. I am back to have two separate workbenches
open - one Eclipse and the other Studio

 Regards,

 Kameron Cole
 Watson Explorer Support
 Analytical Components
 IBM Watson and Cloud Platform

 Phone: 1-305-389-8512 | Fax: 1-845-491-4052                  Image
 E-mail: kameroncole@us.ibm.com
 Find me on: Image  Image  and within IBM on:          1751 SW 11th
 Image                                                      Terrace
                                                    Miami, FL 33135
                                                      United States