uima-user mailing list archives

From Mandy Neumann <mandy.neum...@th-koeln.de>
Subject Re: Issues with Ruta workbench (Permission Denied and wrong output view)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 13:11:11 GMT
Hi Peter,

thanks for your answer. Now I see where my error in applying the script
was. I was already wondering why I need to specify an output location
both in the script and in the run configurations. What I did was to set
both to "converted". Now that I changed that, i.e. use "converted" as
output for the HtmlViewWriter, and set the output folder of the whole
script to "output", I can indeed see the difference you are mentioning.
Everything looks as expected now.

I hope I will make further progress now.

By the way, I would love to hear about doing the HTML conversion in
Java. Maybe this approach would also give me more flexibility on what
kind of html tags to convert to annotations?

Cheers,

Mandy