uima-user mailing list archives

From Sarah <sars...@gmail.com>
Subject Uima and spring
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:48:52 GMT
Hi,

I am using uimafit annotators in a spring component. These annotators use external resources.
These resources are currently produced for every JCas even though the Aggregate Engine is
created inside of the Spring component's init and merely the process method is called on the
individual JCas objects. This slows my system down.
How do I handle external resources appropriately in a spring component. I found the SpringContextResourceManager
but I don’t know how to use it. Can you point me to an example where e.g. the DKPro CoreNLP
Annotators are used in a spring context?

All the best,
Sarah