uima-user mailing list archives

From armin dadras <dadra...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject UIMA and ActiveMQ?
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 16:25:32 GMT
Hey there,
We are currently looking into ActiveMQ and what the Broker does when we start a service instance.
UIMA seems to start three consumers for each instance, and we don't really get behind what
each of them is doing. We have a few questions: -in which UIMA class can we look up the function
of those three consumers / where they are created
-is it possible to regulate consumer regarding recourses used on them, does this even make
sense or is it allready optimized
-do you have generell documentation about the dataflow/architecture of UIMA/Ducc when processing
data? Like the single steps during communication with ActiveMQ?
Thank in advancceFlorian and Armin