uima-user mailing list archives

From Sarah <sars...@gmail.com>
Subject Supertype other than umia.tcas.annotation
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:25:51 GMT
Dear all

I am trying to add costumized types to my type system. More specifically, I want to have types
that extend the DKpro div type. However, when I enter de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Div
as a supertypeName in the descriptor file, jcasgen returns the following error:

org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Undefined type “de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Div”,
referenced as supertype of type "my.own.div.type.OwnDiv"

        <typeDescription>
            <name>my.own.div.type.OwnDiv</name>
            <description/>
            <supertypeName>de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Div</supertypeName>
        </typeDescription>

How can I teach jcasgen which namespace to use?

Cheers
Sarah