uima-user mailing list archives

From "Zesch, Torsten" <torsten.ze...@uni-due.de>
Subject Re: Supertype other than umia.tcas.annotation
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:05:25 GMT
The imports need to be within the typeDescriptor.
https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/references.html#ugr.ref.xml.component_descriptor.imports

See also here for an example:
https://github.com/dkpro/dkpro-core/blob/master/dkpro-core-api-segmentation-asl/src/main/resources/desc/type/LexicalUnits.xml

-Torsten

On 31.01.19, 17:59, "Sarah" <sarschu@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi
    How do I important it? It is imported into the project via Maven. I thought
    about it and it seems like I can only use types that I define inside my
    project as super types. Otherwise I would basically have to copy the type
    classes from dkpro I guess.

    Best
    Sarah