uima-user mailing list archives

From "Zesch, Torsten" <torsten.ze...@uni-due.de>
Subject Re: Supertype other than umia.tcas.annotation
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:07:04 GMT
Dear Sarah,

I am not fully sure, but I think you need to import the supertype before you can use it in
that type descriptor.

-Torsten

On 31.01.19, 16:26, "Sarah" <sarschu@gmail.com> wrote:

    Dear all

    I am trying to add costumized types to my type system. More specifically, I want to have
types that extend the DKpro div type. However, when I enter de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Div
as a supertypeName in the descriptor file, jcasgen returns the following error:

    org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Undefined type “de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Div”,
referenced as supertype of type "my.own.div.type.OwnDiv"

            <typeDescription>
                <name>my.own.div.type.OwnDiv</name>
                <description/>
                <supertypeName>de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Div</supertypeName>
            </typeDescription>

    How can I teach jcasgen which namespace to use?

    Cheers
    Sarah