uima-user mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uimafit configuration parameter of complex type
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:22:07 GMT
Hi Sarah,

no, there is not.

There are ways which allow you to pass in an object via an
@ExternalResource. For example [1] illustrates how to pass an
AtomicInteger into a component. But note that this only works in
specific setups and is not in general supported by the UIMA Core
framework.

Cheers,

-- Richard

[1] https://github.com/apache/uima-uimafit/blob/master/uimafit-core/src/test/java/org/apache/uima/fit/factory/ExternalResourceFactoryTest.java#L190

> On 23. Jan 2019, at 13:24, Sarah <sarschu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I want to pass on a configuration parameter to my annotator which is not of the below
listed type (from the documentation):

> "array or collection types of primitive types (int, boolean, float, double), any enum
types, any types that define a constructor accepting a single String (e.g. File), as well
as, fields of the types Pattern and Localeā€