uima-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Paris <nicolas.pa...@riseup.net>
Subject Re: Is it possible to define dynamically typed annotations?
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 12:41:00 GMT
Hi Alain,

On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 07:20:33AM -0500, Alain D├ęsilets wrote:
> Is it possible to create dynamically typed annotations in UIMA? In other
> words, would it be possible for users of my system to create a new type of
> annotation without having to recompile the Java code?

Also very interested in such feature. Right now, my solution is to
generate a large number of annotation (say from anno1 to anno1000) once
a user creates it's annotation it is mapped to one of them internally.

The solution avoids to recompile the program, but it is limited since it
does not allow user to add annotations features or complex annotations.

--
nicolas