uima-user mailing list archives

From Amit Paradkar <amp6...@gmail.com>
Subject JCasGen like utility for generating POJO Classes in the type system
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:20:52 GMT
I would like to generate pojo classes corresponding to the classes defined
in my type descriptor. Is there a JcasGen like utility which takes a type
system descriptor and generates both the UIMA and POJO types? (I could live
with just one typesystem classes as long as I can construct instances
without the Cas object being passed in). Unfortunately the protected
constructor generated in current UIMA classes is not invokeable.
Thanks.