uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: What is the status of the CVD viewer?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 18:55:12 GMT
It's in svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-tools/

cd to some writable directory,

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-tools/
uimaj-tools

If you're using Eclipse as your ide, you can then import "existing Maven
projects" and point to the directory where you checked it out.

Cheers. -Marshall

On 10/8/2018 3:54 PM, Rune Stilling wrote:
> Our pipeline takes a long time to run so it’s not practical to use this tool.
>
> Where can I find the source code for the CVD application?
>
> Best,
> Rune
>
>> Den 8. okt. 2018 kl. 17.48 skrev Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:
>>
>> One alternative that may be useful is the DocumentAnalyzer.
>> https://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-current/tools.html#ugr.tools.doc_analyzer
>>
>> Patches welcome :-)
>>
>> -Marshall
>>
>> On 10/8/2018 11:27 AM, Rune Stilling wrote:
>>> Hi list
>>>
>>> We are using the CVD-viewer to view rather complex annotation document but have
stumbled upon some problems.

>>> First of all scrolling in the bottom left annotation pane is possible on a Mac.
The scroll bar simply never shows up and moving the cursor downwards doesn’t move the contents.
This makes the viewer very limited in use.

>>> Secondly I really miss a search function in the text view especially, so that
it would be possible to look up specific words.

>>> Is the tool still actively being developed at all? Aren’t people using it,
and if not, then how do they analyze their results? Just by looking the cas.xmi file or?