uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <cwik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CAS and Serialization on Emoji codes
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 00:15:13 GMT
What version of uima-as are you using? If not the latest (2.10.3) please
download it from https://uima.apache.org/downloads.cgi
and try your test.

If you are running with the latest uima-as and an exception you described
before is thrown, what happens if you remove emoji character from the CAS?
Is the exception you are experiencing related to the emoji or something
else?

Jerry