uima-user mailing list archives

From amyjacksonkat@gmail.com <amyjackson...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue while applying COUNT condition in UIMA RUTA
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 06:00:00 GMT
I used COUNT Condition to find the number of punctuations in an annotation.But I didn't received
the expected output.

                 DECLARE Sentence(INT pmcount);
                 Conflicts of interest"->Sentence;

                 DECLARE SentenceLastToken;
                         Sentence{-PARTOF(SentenceLastToken)->MARKLAST(SentenceLastToken)};
                 INT Pmcount=0;

                 Sentence->{ANY+?{->SHIFT(Sentence,1,1,true)} SentenceLastToken{PARTOF(PM)};};
                 Sentence{COUNT(PM,Pmcount)->Sentence.pmcount=Pmcount};

**Sample Input:**

     Conflicts of interest.

**Expected Output:**

      Conflicts of interest
           pmcount:0

**Received Output:**

      Conflicts of interest
           pmcount:1

I'm facing this problem only if there is any PM after the Annotation value.