uima-user mailing list archives

From Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>
Subject Re: run existing AE instance on different view
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:53:01 GMT
Hi Eddie,

unfortunately for the most part we can't (easily) change the AEs to make
them SofA-aware (many of them come from DKPro).

If no better solutions come up, I guess we will go with copying the view to
be processed so it is always accessible the same way (either as
_InitialView or with a different name that we always statically map to
_InitialView).

Thanks,
Jens