uima-user mailing list archives

From Rohit yadav <rohit.ya...@orkash.com>
Subject Problem in running DUCC Job for Arabic Language
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 05:48:26 GMT
Hey,

I use DUCC for english language and it works without any problem.
But lately i tried deploying a job for Arabic Language and all the
content of Arabic Text is replaced by *'?'* (Question Mark).

I am extracting Data from Accumlo and after processing i send it to ES6.

When i checked the log files of JD it shows that arabic data is coming
into CR without any problem.
But when i check another log file it shows that the moment data enters
into my AE arabic content is replaced by Question mark.
Please find the log files attached with this mail.

I think this may be a problem of CM because the data is fine inside CR
and the most interesting part is that if i try running the same pipeline
through CPM  it works without any problem which means DUCC is facing
some issue.

I'll look forward to your reply.

--
Best Regards,