uima-user mailing list archives

From Erik Fäßler <erik.faess...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: Batch Checkpoints with DUCC?
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 06:56:02 GMT
Hey Eddie, thanks again! :-)

So the idea is that the work item is the CAS that the CR sent to the CM, right? The work item
CAS consists of a list of artifacts which are output by the CM, processed by the pipeline
and finally cached by the CC.
Then, I can somehow (have to read this up) have the work item CAS sent to the CC as the effective
“batch processing complete” signal.

Is that correct?