uima-user mailing list archives

From "Trinka Dcunha-Crimson Interactive" <trinka.dcu...@crimsoni.com>
Subject Single and double quotes help needed
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 11:47:18 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to capture single (' ') and double (" ") quotes in Ruta,
but am at my wit's end figuring out how to do it.

I used the escape characters but that didn't help.

Basically, I want to capture the text within the double quotes or let's say
the comma before the double quotes in the following sentence.

"The case isn't ready," the judge said.

Could someone advise?

Best,

Trinka

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely intended for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have   received this email
in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system immediately. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified  that disclosing, copying, distributing,
or taking any action in reliance upon the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Any
views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated
to be those of Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates. Crimson Interactive Pvt.
Ltd. does not guarantee the integrity of this email content or that it is free from errors,
viruses, or interference.