uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: newbie question: can't get annotationViewer.sh working...
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 21:07:50 GMT
Hi,

There are multiple tools that come with UIMA.
It may be there's some confusion about which tool does what.

Your first note led me to believe you were running the "UIMA DocumentAnalyzer" tool.
That tool is the one which has the OutputDirectory, etc.

This note leads me to believe you are running the "UIMA Annotation Viewer".
That tool indeed, has the fields you describe in your last note.
Its function is to take as input, a directory already populated with xmi files
to view.

Please try running the "UIMA DocumentAnalyzer" tool, which has the "Output
Directory" field, and set that to some writable directory, and see if you get
things to run.  Then look in that output directory and see if there are .xmi
files there.

-Marshall