uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <peter.klu...@averbis.com>
Subject Re: Lost in UIMA Ruta Workbench !
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:52:04 GMT
Hi,

if different combination of values of ENTITY and ACTIONS should result
in different values of INTENT, you need separate rules instantiating the
possible combinations.

Does this make sense?

There are several ways to avoid redundant code then... e.g., you could
set a variable in the inlined rules for the CREATE, so that you would
restrict the combinations to the inlined rules.

Best,

Peter

--
Peter Klügl